TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Step One POS, Inc. dba StepOnePOS.com (“Step One POS”) maintains this Internet website. In all circumstances Step One POS’s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the product(s) sold. Step One POS shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. Step One POS shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Step One POS is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY: Step One POS reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Step One POS and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Step One POS and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State Court of the State of California, San Mateo County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Court. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Step One POS that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
- WAIVER: The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party’s right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, together with the Step One POS invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Step One POS and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Step One POS and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
- COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site is the property of Step One POS or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of content on this site is the exclusive property of Step One POS protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.